Scotia Village exists exclusively to serve the residents who call us home. For over 25 years Scotia Village has been touching lives with the heartfelt service of our staff. Scotia Village invites and encourages people of all backgrounds to consider Scotia Village for employment. Applicants will find competitive wages and salaries, an attractive benefits package, and on-going job training. Scotia Village is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- 1st or 2nd
PRN. State of North Carolina licensing required or individual must possess a multistate license if from a different State.
Certified Nursing Assistant
- Shifts Vary
We continue to build staffing for Certified Nursing Assistants to fill open positions for all shifts. Interested candidates must be listed as active on the NC Personnel Registry. The successful candidates must enjoy working with older adults.
Nurse Mentor (Supervisor)
- Nurse Mentor position assures regulatory compliance by encouraging appropriate record keeping and charting
- Quality improvement measurements
- Provide leadership to clinical staff on specific areas of clinical accountability.
- MDS Assessment process
- Care plan development and implementtion process
- Conduct care plan meetings with residents and families.
- Pharmacy system, med and tratment administration monitoring
The incumbent must be able to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, community officials, State officials, and general public. Knowledge of Long Term Care Federal and State rules and regulations including Medicare and Medicaid. Must have a current NC Registered Nurse License.
LPNs Needed - All Shifts
Performs duties within scopte of practice as defined by the NC Nursing Practice Act.
- Serve as Charge Nurse.
- Responsible for accurate and timely documentation.
- Demonstrates effectie communication skills with residents, representative of resident, phyusicians, and team members.
- Document in acordance with facility policies and procedures using elecronic medical records and other communication tools.
- Participates in teaching and counseling of residents and families.
- Understands the importance of consisten of caregivers for residents.
- Participates in problem solving complex medical/psychosocial situations related to resident choice and risk.
Applications are accepted 7 days a week. Previous experience a plus. Some Saturday and Sunday availability is required.
Want to Schedule a Tour?
Need More Information? Ready to Move?