At Scotia Village, volunteers play a vital role in helping us carry out our mission of providing older adults with high quality care and services in support of their physical, intellectual, social and spiritual well-being. By sharing gifts with our residents, volunteers help us create a community that celebrate life.
Deliver smiles and discover the endless benefits of volunteerism at Scotia Village.
- To build a stronger community
- To create an enriching experience
- To serve others
There are no minimum or maximum time requirements for volunteers. We welcome any amount of time you can give.
Here are just a few examples of the volunteer opportunities you can find at Scotia Village:
- Activity assistant
- Art, music or computer instructor
- Lead a cultural program or craft class
- Music instructor
- Lead an educational class, Bible study, worship service, etc.
- Be a personal shopper
- Visit with or read to residents
For more information, contact Susan Roberts by email at [email protected] or by phone at (910) 277-2000.
Want to Schedule a Tour?
Need More Information? Ready to Move?